The Imitation Game Movie NightSept. 27, 2021 @ 5PM MT, MEB 3147.
The Imitation Game is a movie about Alan Turing, who is widely recognized as the father of theoretical computing. For more information about the movie, check out the movie's IMDB page.
We are partnering with Amazon Prime Student to host this event, and they will be providing awesome snacks for us! Learn more about Amazon Prime Student and the excellent discounts students can receive through it here.
Ready to Join?
Thanks for the interest! We always welcome new members!
To officially become a member, here’s what you need to do:
- Join us on GetInvolved here
To get updates about club events and happenings:
- Join our Discord server here
- Join our mailing list by following the instructions here
- Follow us on Instagram @uudatascience
Want to get in touch with us?
We’d love for you to reach out to us about any events you’d like to happen, ideas you have, or interest you have in becoming involved in club leadership! To contact us directly, email the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are some resources to help you on your journey to learn data science! These resources only scratch the surface, so if you come across anything you find useful or enlightening please reach out to the club leadership so we can put it here.
Our Seminar Recordings
- UCDS Seminar, Spring 2021.
- UCDS Seminar, Fall 2020.
- Check out our 2020 Summer Seminar Series here. We recorded all of the talks for your viewing pleasure!
Resources for Finding Data Science Progams
- Data Science Programs - This is a comprehensive guide for Data Science that includes career profiles, licensing and certification data by state, interviews with Data Science professionals, and occupational outlooks for the industry.
Python Introduction Resources
Introductory Machine Learning Resources
- Harvard’s Free Introduction to AI Course
- How to Learn Data Science and Machine Learning
- A Visual Introduction to Machine Learning
- Data Science Tutorials on Kaggle
- Intro to Machine Learning, Udacity
- Machine Learning Online Course, Coursera
- Free Kaggle Machine Learning Tutorial