- Intro to Web-Scraping WorkshopTajen Freeman and Kori South will be leading an Intro to Web-scraping Workshop in Python this Friday, Nov. 20 @ 5:00PM! Join our mailing list or Discord Server to get the Zoom link. We look forward to seeing y'all there!
- Fall Seminar SeriesOur Fall Seminar Series is going to be merged with the public UCDS Seminars this semester. Talks are on Fridays, from 11:50am - 1:10pm and you can even get credit for going to them if you register for CS 7941!
Ready to Join?
Thanks for the interest! We always welcome new members! Here’s what you need to do to join us:
- Join our Discord server here
- Join our mailing list by following the instructions here
- Do a happy dance! You’re in!
Want to get in touch with us?
We’d love for you to reach out to us about any events you’d like to happen, ideas you have, or interest you have in becoming involved in club leadership! To contact us directly, email Vivek Gupta at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kori South at email@example.com.
Below are some resources to help you on your journey to learn data science! These resources only scratch the surface, so if you come across anything you find useful or enlightening please reach out to the club leadership so we can put it here.
Our Seminar Recordings
- Check out the ongoing UCDS Seminar here! Recordings can be found here.
- Check out our 2020 Summer Seminar Series here. We recorded all of the talks for your viewing pleasure!
Python Introduction Resources
Introductory Machine Learning Resources
- Harvard’s Free Introduction to AI Course
- How to Learn Data Science and Machine Learning
- A Visual Introduction to Machine Learning
- Data Science Tutorials on Kaggle
- Intro to Machine Learning, Udacity
- Machine Learning Online Course, Coursera
- Free Kaggle Machine Learning Tutorial